Roam the Unknown with the Rugged, All-terrain Navigator Built for On- and Off-road Navigation
- Use the Garmin Explore™ app to easily sync¹ your waypoints, tracks and routes across your Overlander device, smartphone and desktop
- Use the Garmin Explore™ app to download additional maps, such as satellite imagery and USGS quad sheets on 64 GB of storage¹
- Preloaded with iOverlander ™ points of interest (POIs) and Ultimate Public Campgrounds, so you don’t need a cell signal to find the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites
- Includes powered magnetic mount that comes with a suction cup or RAM ball compatible adapter
- Integrated pitch and roll gauges help you and your vehicle navigate difficult terrain
- Preloaded street maps with turn by turn directions for North America and South America and preloaded topography, including public land boundaries, 4X4 roads, forest service roads, waterways, trails and other land use data
Roam the unknown
Built for every part of the journey, Overlander is a rugged, multipurpose sat-nav featuring turn-by-turn directions for on-road navigation covering Full Europe, Middle East, North and South Africa. Includes Tracks4Africa for detailed map and POI coverage across the African continent. Easily switch to off-road guidance with preloaded maps with topography.
Overlander features integrated pitch and roll angles as well as a compass, altimeter and barometer to help you and your vehicle navigate difficult terrain. A built-in rechargeable battery means you can even take it beyond your vehicle.
Create a Garmin Explore™ account to plan and map out your next adventure. You can easily record and create routes by tapping the screen on your Overlander sat-nav. Use your account to wirelessly sync — via Wi-Fi® connectivity1 — your tracks, routes and waypoints across all your devices.
1Requires an active Wi-Fi connection.
2Not available in all areas. Entering your camper or trailer profile characteristics does not guarantee your camper’s characteristics will be accounted for in all route suggestions. Always defer to all posted road signs and road conditions.
3Active satellite subscription required for inReach device.
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.