A simple, strong, fixed back length rucksack for use by school and outdoor education providers.
- Colour coded by size for quick selection
- 1000 denier nylon is easily cleaned for a professional looking fleet
- Generous pockets on lid and front for storing trail essentials
- Side pockets for drink bottles
- Durable, reliable non-crack nylon buckles
- Sleeping mat/pad attachments
- Four back fits and capacities
- Harness size corresponds with front pocket colour
|X’SHORT||64 L||1.90 KG||BLACK|
|SHORT||68 L||2.00 KG||GREEN|
|MEDIUM||72 L||2.10 KG||RED|
|LONG||76 L||2.15 KG||BLUE|
How to measure your back length.
Stand straight against a door or wall. Place a book midway between the neck and shoulder, and use a pencil to mark this height.
Use your thumb to find the iliac crest (the highest point of the hip bone) and mark this height on the wall.
Measure the distance between the two marks.
|Up to 380 mm||X’SHORT|
|380 to 410 mm||SHORT|
|410 to 460 mm||MEDIUM|
|460mm and above||LONG|